About me !

Hey well My name is Lizette bautista i am a 14 year old girl that is attending hpiam high school. i am in the 9th grade and this is going to be my first year in high school. at first i was really nervous about going to a new school where i wouldn't be knowing people but then i just got use to it. i really enjoy high school because is were we get the time to realize what we actually want to become in our future and i love the fact that i berly started school and i have learned already so much and more stuffs to come. when i have free time i just enjoy going with my friends and having fun it kinda of sucks that we all go to different schools but we still keep in touch.
Follow me on Instagram Lizette.38

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

                   
                                                  Class Evaluation


1. I loved this class overall i think it is really important for us to know to choose the right things in life and computer skills.

2. I did not dislike anything about this class because this was a really good class everyone should need.

3. I really don't know how this class can become better because it is already good class how it is to me. 

4. A Highlight i had from this class was the keyboard skills at first i had no idea of the proper way to type and now i am way better at typing.

5.Yes i tried my best because i really enjoyed this class a lot and i learned the consequences of choosing the wrong things in life.
6.Yes i am reading my life planning journal and i will continue writing more goals on it because it will help me a lot in my future and help me organize everything.

7. I am actually more committed to being a CTR person everyday because i already know that choosing the wrong thing will always be wrong and choosing the right will help my future and my life in many good ways.

8. I learned a lot of stuff from this class that i will take with me as im growing up and give advice to my friend's and family because we can make a better world by having more people choose the right.







No comments:

Post a Comment