About me !

Hey well My name is Lizette bautista i am a 14 year old girl that is attending hpiam high school. i am in the 9th grade and this is going to be my first year in high school. at first i was really nervous about going to a new school where i wouldn't be knowing people but then i just got use to it. i really enjoy high school because is were we get the time to realize what we actually want to become in our future and i love the fact that i berly started school and i have learned already so much and more stuffs to come. when i have free time i just enjoy going with my friends and having fun it kinda of sucks that we all go to different schools but we still keep in touch.
Follow me on Instagram Lizette.38

Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face

Challenges Teens Deal With

  1. There are a lot of challenges teens deal with now in days. For example, teens might have to deal with cyber bullying eating disorders smoking drinking alcohol and even  Dealing with Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings.
  2. Me as a teen i dealt with a lot like i just think about it myself and think in my head wow i'm only 15 and i'm already stressing like i’m 30. But either way i know i can’t just escape my problems like school i get stress over homework projects sometimes i get to the point where i feel like dropping out obviously i don’t like thinking that but that’s how i feel and of course i’m not dropping out either.
  3. Being a ctr person can help me overcome all the challenges me and a lot of other teens face in the world because if you decide not to smoke or drink alcohol your choosing the right for your health and preventing all the bad stuffs to happen to you.  
  4. I can help other teens overcome this situations like this by letting them know that as long as you choose the right and do the right thing in life it will pay of and good will happen but if you choose the wrong then bad things will happen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment