About me !

Hey well My name is Lizette bautista i am a 14 year old girl that is attending hpiam high school. i am in the 9th grade and this is going to be my first year in high school. at first i was really nervous about going to a new school where i wouldn't be knowing people but then i just got use to it. i really enjoy high school because is were we get the time to realize what we actually want to become in our future and i love the fact that i berly started school and i have learned already so much and more stuffs to come. when i have free time i just enjoy going with my friends and having fun it kinda of sucks that we all go to different schools but we still keep in touch.
Follow me on Instagram Lizette.38

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yoga Therapist

          Yoga Therapist    

Duties and responsibilities: Monitor fitness level and requirements of all participants and design classes to suit individual need.

Salary: $36,900 -$36,900

Education: Associate's Degree

Demand for profession: 24% Growth
Reflection: well in my opinion i would not like to be a yoga therapist because it just doesn't seem like something i would like doing i mean i would probably go to a yoga therapist and pay to do it but not at all become one to me that seems like not a good job in my opinion i don’t think i would like to get up every single morning and go to my job as a yoga therapist. But everyone has there own opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment