About me !

Hey well My name is Lizette bautista i am a 14 year old girl that is attending hpiam high school. i am in the 9th grade and this is going to be my first year in high school. at first i was really nervous about going to a new school where i wouldn't be knowing people but then i just got use to it. i really enjoy high school because is were we get the time to realize what we actually want to become in our future and i love the fact that i berly started school and i have learned already so much and more stuffs to come. when i have free time i just enjoy going with my friends and having fun it kinda of sucks that we all go to different schools but we still keep in touch.
Follow me on Instagram Lizette.38

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

class evaluation

                                          Class Self Evaluation
This new media class is awesome. I really enjoy this class because it helped me alot. This helped me develope alot of stuff i did not know i was going to learn. For example this class is going to help me in my future because typing is a really needed think that will help me in collage and it might even help me with my future job. As i took this class i learned about how bad things could mess up our lifes in the future and good stuff could lead to good things for ourselft so we always learned about doing the right things in life. when i first started this class it was hard for me to type because my fingers where not really use to typing the way there suppouse to so i tryed my best to be better at typing and right now i noticed alot of changes in my typing i could type way more faster and it is so much easier for me. I love the fact that this class helps us as teenagers to make right choices in life because it is really hard for a teenager to make the right deccisions but this class talked about the conssequnces and how would bad choices would affect outr life now and in the future. Inaddition it showed us how the right choices help us be a better person in life. Another thing that i liked is that this class acually helped me get a better understanding of what i want to be in the future. For example when i first came i had no idea of what was it that i wanted to become and now i have a better understanding of it. I am now really commited of being a ctr person because i now understand the consequences and i know i don't want a bad future for myslef so this is why i decide to choice the right because this is the best for me and my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment